About Me

My photo
Dreamer. Reader. Traveler.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The One with Lent: Week Three

     Week three of Lent was yummy and I was happy to share it with my dad. The Fish Fry seemed a success for everyone involved. There were so many (older) folk there and it was comical to see beer (and other spirits) served and consumed in God’s House. Maybe becoming Catholic is the way to go!

     It’s looking as though during week four (birthday week) I will be resting my bottom on chairs around tables with my community rather than on a pew among an unfamiliar community. Because I’ll still be sharing a communal table with the people I trust and love the most I’m not considering it a total loss if I miss out on church this week.

     May the birthday feasting be blessed…

No comments:

Post a Comment