About Me

My photo
Dreamer. Reader. Traveler.

Friday, December 16, 2016

The One with Star Wars: Rogue One and Christmas Carols

“Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.”- Darth Vader
This week has been comprised of talking and crying my way through disappointments of unmet expectations and how to stay optimistic with future ones. Even though my body is seeking refuge in the form of my cozy and comfy bed, my heart and mind are telling me to tie a knot and hang on.
Between seeing the newest Star Wars story on the big screen opening night (and again tonight) and singing along with adored Christmas carols in the car on the way home afterward, the days that have made up this long week have been reconciled. 
“For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.”- O Holy Night

No comments:

Post a Comment