About Me

My photo
Dreamer. Reader. Traveler.

Friday, September 12, 2014

The One with Japan... A Year Late

Somehow I've let an entire year pass without posting about a wonderful vacation to Japan where I visited a fun and favorite friend. This time last year I was in...


Tokyo...


First trip to Disneyland: rides, popcorn buckets, ice cream, sunburn, Captain EO, and princesses.



 

Rickshaw ride in a typhoon: this guy was beastly impressive.


Delicious foods: I picked up on using chop sticks very quickly with a hunger in my belly.


Astounding scenery: everything was so colorful and busy even in the rain. The typhoon was the loudest thing I've ever heard and the people were the quietest I've ever heard. 



Hostel life: not pictured is our Finnish male roommate who was always in his underpants, worked as a mailman, and regaled us with the legend of Santa Claus. 



Sendai...

Thrift store shopping: Fuxing sexy


Delicious foods: sushi and donuts.




Precious kiddos: Ms. Mallory's class at MeySen Academy.


Random times: arcade games and Big Buddha. Not pictured: karaoke, daily consumption of rice balls, and me buying out the supply of milk tea from the dollar store.





No comments:

Post a Comment