About Me

My photo
Dreamer. Reader. Traveler.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The One with Dizzy Possibilities

This quote is particularly true of my life right now, "All this possibility made me dizzy with a strange kind of grief."- Karen Russell

I am grieving as I say goodbye to my days at Rainbow and as I say goodbye to a fun relationship. As these things end I realize that it opens me to new possibilities, but I am not good with endings. I mean, it took me an absurd amount of time to recover and move on after I finished the Harry Potter series and those were only books. So, at least for the moment, I am left dizzy. My brain is dizzy, my heart is dizzy, my life is dizzy. I am dizzy with the choices of possibility. 

The world is mine, I can do everything or nothing, all I have to do is anything. Thanks J.M. Barrie and your story of Peter Pan for helping me with this revelation. Now, to live it...

No comments:

Post a Comment