About Me

My photo
Dreamer. Reader. Traveler.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

The One with the Pilgrimage: Tulsa, OK

Tulsa was my second stop and unfortunately I did not schedule myself enough time there. What a blessing it was to stay with a dear friend from many many years ago. She, along with her husband and three kiddos, welcomed me in so graciously. They cooked a scrumptious dinner of home grown zucchini and brats, made a Sonic run for shakes, goofed around with the Wii, made the couch super comfy for me, opened a seat for me at Tea Time, gifted me some discs for disc golf, and openly chatted about (hippie) life. I love that family and one night was definitely way too short of a visit.



"Oh, won't you take me from this valley to that mountain high above." - The Civil Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment