About Me

My photo
Dreamer. Reader. Traveler.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

The One with the Pilgrimage: Springfield, MO

Springfield was the first of my many stops. It was nice to laugh with friends that I have not laughed with in far too long, chit chat for hours while watching neat people lay a kitchen floor, play silly games with a little gal who calls me "Aunt Jo",  eat yummy foods with friends who put up with me when I attempt to read children's books in French, share wine and frozen donuts over hysterical conversations about church and spiritual experiences, and to visit the place where I used to work and get caught up on so much.



Although I missed Andy's Frozen Custard and failed in an attempt to visit a friend working at the hospital, I did manage to squeeze in a stop at Pineapple Whip. Springfield was the perfect place to kickstart my pilgrimage and my heart was so happy and blessed by my time there.


"If nothing else I can dream."- Over the Rhine

No comments:

Post a Comment