About Me

My photo
Dreamer. Reader. Traveler.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The one with the Heart of Life



Forget being the lucky one that Nicholas Sparks wrote about; I am lucky enough to have the circle of people in my life that I do.  The people in my life defend my silver lining and even go so far as to make surprise visits to celebrate with me.

Over the past weekend my best-friend-college-roommate drove hours upon hours, without my knowledge, just to celebrate birthdays and life with me. Mom and Dad did swell work at not letting the cat out of the bag.  I was completely frightened and feeling like a lunatic when I saw someone jumping at the window and knocking wildly.

Having just been lazing on the couch and then to be suddenly running on adrenaline, shock, and of course surprise, I foggily arose off the couch to greet my hyped up friend.  Hugs and laughter ensued. The visit was so fun. It did, however, end much too quickly.

I am constantly surprised at how often I am convinced that the Heart of Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment