About Me

My photo
Dreamer. Reader. Traveler.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The one with the therapeutic list


I’m learning that so many things in life come down to making choices.

Things I find therapeutic:

-       Rainstorms. Not thunder storms necessarily, but rainstorms, yes.
-       Bursts of profanity.
-       Eating with old friends.
-       Visiting with family.
-       Playing/cuddling with the pup.
-       Organizing/cleaning.
-       Actually finishing a book.
-       Singing loudly in the car.
-       Naps.
-       Painting my nails.
-       Baking cookies and other goodies.
-       Yoga. I really should work that back into my schedule… I need to be able to reach my toes by the end of summer.
-       Sleeping in or going to the cheap movie on Sunday mornings.

“Listening for voices, but it's the choices that make us who we are.” –Anberlin, Unwinding Cable Car

No comments:

Post a Comment