About Me

My photo
Dreamer. Reader. Traveler.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The One With 2013

                  2013 began with fire crackers and booze in France. Good combination, right? I thought so. After eight years of dreaming about being back in that country for the holidays it had finally happened. That in itself made 2013 a year to remember.

                  As for foreign travel, 2013 also brought a trip to Japan to visit a dear friend and fond memories were made while riding a rickshaw in a typhoon, laughing at the Captain EO show at Disneyland, and eating sushi from a conveyor belt.

                  A trip to Colorado was also taken in 2013 and I will always remember being the Designated Driver on my own birthday and laughing while listening to my parents rehash old stories with their dear friends.

                  This year was memorable in that my best friend had a sweet baby girl, I took my mom to get her first tattoo, Remy was re homed to me from his comfy Californian home, I officially started dating again, I finished the Alice in Wonderland puzzle, and I tried tons of new things such as getting a pedicure and speed dating. Over the past year I spent a lot of time with the people I love and that is what counts.


                  2014 began with friends old and new at a spectacular event at the Kauffman Center in Kansas City. All you can eat mini pizzas and liquor, confetti, dancing, and party hats made for remarkable fun. If the food, company, Twilight Zone marathon, and naps are any indication for the year to come then I am very ready!

The year in photos:






























Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment