About Me

My photo
Dreamer. Reader. Traveler.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The one with the Certainties

10 Things I Know for Certain as of 11.30.11

1. I have makeshift walls around my bed.

2. I am re-watching The Wonder Years.

3. I have choices. "The world was ours. We could do everything, or nothing. All it had to be was anything..."

4. I enjoy a healthy dose of tradition.

5. I am proud to have the family and friends that I do, and am scared for the day when I am without a certain few of them.

6. I value my pets as normal people value their kiddos.

7. I will be crossing something off my Bucket List on New Year's Eve.

8. I am stronger than I like to admit, although not physically.

9. I am certain that I have more uncertainties than certainties.

10. To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Heaven.

Ps.
11. I like to make lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment