About Me

My photo
Dreamer. Reader. Traveler.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The one with hoping for France

The farthest I've ever traveled from home?

Oh, France, definitely. My 18th birthday season was spent falling in love with French pastries, French beaches, French castles, French parties, French dialogue, French...

From the day after I arrived back home to America, I needed a day to recover from jet-lag first, I have been dreaming of returning to the country that stole my heart. My dream of simply returning grew into returning at Christmas and spending the holiday with my host family.  My dream kept growing and emerged on my bucket list.

I believe the time is coming for me to be able to cross something off of that bucket list of mine. That time may come in December. Here's to hoping for that chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment